Brainsnacks

Politics, Rock Music Gynaecology. Oh, and Sport. And Humour. Sorry, I also meant to say Science, Business & Religion. I'll probably add a few personal notes, experiences, observances, opinions and references to other interesting web locations too. Books, Theatre, Films, Technology, Food and Travel. Did I miss anything?

Friday, November 18, 2005

The Sickest Site on the Internet...




...according to the 'News Of The World'. And I, for one, can't think of a better moral arbiter than that august journal. If, however, after that warning you're still prepared to give it a whirl, then go to http://www.derbydeadpool.co.uk and take a look at their spin on Fantasy Leagues. I particularly enjoyed the entry on Ronnie Biggs.

Still, if you like black humour and are up for a challenge, then it might make a change from your Fantasy Football league. I'm planning to put up a team myself for next year. But who to select? There are so many good candidates to choose from. Ah, the agony of choice - an embarrassment of riches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home