Brainsnacks

Politics, Rock Music Gynaecology. Oh, and Sport. And Humour. Sorry, I also meant to say Science, Business & Religion. I'll probably add a few personal notes, experiences, observances, opinions and references to other interesting web locations too. Books, Theatre, Films, Technology, Food and Travel. Did I miss anything?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Happy Snapping

This picture was particularly encouraging to me. Whilst in Switzerland I had the misfortune to drive a Smart ForTwo car and found it one of the most irritating driving experiences since the original Mercedes A-Class. So, what a delight it was, upon landing back at Amsterdam Schiphol airport, to see that someone shared my opinion of the Smart when deciding where to park it:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home